Notice: In light of the rapidly evolving situation with Coronavirus, the Agency is cancelling all in-person trainings for our partners indefinitely. Our office will reschedule these trainings as soon as possible. Webinars for operational staff will continue as usual.
Technology Requirements for Online Synchronous Distance Learning Courses
Please see thetechnology and course requirements listed below. If attendees do not have access to the technology required, they will not be able to participate in the online course. Cell phones cannot be used and only tablets with the same functionality as a computer or laptop can be used.
Computers and laptops must be equipped with webcams, speakers and a microphone or you can use a headset with a microphone.
- Desktop computer/laptop (PC or Apple) or a tablet with the same functionality as a computer or laptop
- Broadband internet access with a strong, consistent connection to stream audio and video in both directions
- Webcam, keyboard, headset with microphone or speakers and a microphone
- Ability to see the full screen and access a keyboard at the same time
- Use of microphone and camera for the duration of the course
- Preferred browsers – Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Our training sessions will teach you the ins and outs of the NC Home Advantage Mortgage™ and its down payment assistance options, including the NC 1st Home Advantage Down Payment, as well as of the NC Home Advantage Tax Credit, available to your clients who apply and are approved by us for a Mortgage Credit Certificate prior to their home purchase.