Notice: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agency is holding all trainings virtually for both loan officers and operations staff. We do not have an anticipated return date for in-person trainings. Operations staff may be located anywhere within the US, but loan officers must be located in or along the borders of North Carolina to be eligible to originate Agency products.
Technology Requirements for Online Synchronous Distance Learning Courses
Please see the technology and course requirements listed below. If attendees do not have access to the technology required, they will not be able to participate in the online course. Cell phones cannot be used and only tablets with the same functionality as a computer or laptop can be used.
Computers and laptops must be equipped with webcams, speakers and a microphone or you can use a headset with a microphone.
- Desktop computer/laptop (PC or Apple) or a tablet with the same functionality as a computer or laptop.
- Broadband internet access with a strong, consistent connection to stream audio and video in both directions.
- Webcam, keyboard, headset with microphone or speakers and a microphone.
- Ability to see the full screen and access a keyboard at the same time.
- Use of microphone and camera for the duration of the course.
- Preferred browsers—Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Our training sessions will teach you the ins and outs of the NC Home Advantage Mortgage™ and its down payment assistance options, including the NC 1st Home Advantage Down Payment, as well as the NC Home Advantage Tax Credit, available to your clients who apply and are approved by us for a Mortgage Credit Certificate prior to their home purchase.