- What we offer
- Am I eligible?
- How do I get started?
- Preferred Loan Officers
All Participating Lenders
- Preferred Real Estate Professionals
- Income Limits
Back to top navigation
Home Matters - Home Buyer Blog
Agency-owned properties for sale
Avoid Predatory Lending
Please send me more info!
Am I Eligible?
Live Chat Support Software
To be eligible for an N.C. Home Advantage Mortgage™:
- You must buy a new or existing home. Re-financing an existing mortgage does not qualify.
- You must buy a home in North Carolina and occupy it within 60 days of closing.
- Your annual income cannot exceed $85,000.
- You must apply for an FHA, USDA, VA or conventional loan through a Participating Lender.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Your credit score must be 640 or higher.
Most types of homes qualify for the N.C. Home Advantage Mortgage™.
Eligible properties include:
- New and previously-owned single family homes
- Townhouses and Planned Unit Developments
- Manufactured Homes (only new, never occupied, doublewide or greater manufactured homes on permanent foundations)*
* These property types are only available for FHA, VA and USDA loans, not conventional loans.
For Your Home:
For a 30-year fixed-rate (minimum 60-day lock-in). Need down payment help? N.C. Home Advantage Mortgage offers up to 5% at zero interest. Check rates.
What's New @ NCHFA
Housing NC Award Entries Due July 8
Don't miss the chance to showcase your work - Housing North Carolina Award entries are due July 8
2015 Affordable Housing Conference
Our Homes for Sale
Our Current Interest Rates
E-Mail this page
Bookmark this page
Subscribe to this page