The North Carolina Housing Finance Agency (NCHFA) strives to provide an informative and inclusive social media experience. Our online community is important to us and we strive to maintain our business integrity across all platforms.
Social Media Disclaimer
NCHFA shall not be responsible or liable in any way for content, including any errors or omissions in the content, or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any content communicated on social media sites, whether by NCHFA or a third party. NCHFA shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the availability, use or performance of any information communicated on social media sites.
NCHFA reserves all rights relating to its social media accounts including, but not limited to, all rights to add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account. NCHFA’s logo and images on all social media sites are the property of NCHFA.
We welcome all guests and their comments to the NC Housing Finance Agency's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube sites. Please note, however, that these Agency sites serve as a limited public forum and all content published is subject to monitoring. User-generated posts will be rejected or removed (if possible) when the content:
- is off-subject or out of context or disruptive;
- contains obscenity or material that appeals to the prurient interest; this includes masked words (***), acronyms and abbreviations;
- contains personal identifying information or sensitive personal information;
- contains offensive terms that target protected classes;
- is threatening, harassing or discriminatory;
- incites or promotes violence or illegal activities;
- contains information that reasonably could compromise individual or public safety;
- advertises or promotes a commercial product or service, or any entity or individual;
- is chain letters, pyramid schemes or fraudulent or deceptive messages;
- promotes or endorses political campaigns or candidates; and/or
- violates any policies of the North Carolina Housing Finance Agency.