The award nomination period for the 2023 Housing NC Awards is now closed. Winners will be announced at a the 2023 NC Affordable Housing Conference.
The 3-4year-old Housing North Carolina Awards honor the best in affordable housing development. Recognition is given in the following categories: Home Ownership Impact, Rental Development, and Supportive Housing.
Entries are judged on:
- Design (attractiveness, appropriateness, innovation, resource efficiency, and other factors).
- Sustainability (provisions to ensure the property will continue to be both affordable and attractive, including deed restrictions, quality construction, energy-saving construction).
- Contribution to the local community (including meeting market needs, furthering local policy goals, and similar factors).
- Special features, such as supportive services to residents, creative financing partnerships, and others.
- Public and community support.
If you would like to know more about the Housing North Carolina Awards, please contact Madison Fisler Lewis.