Notice: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Agency is holding all trainings virtually. We do not have an anticipated return date for in-person trainings. Please continue to check our Events page for updates.
We make it easy for real estate agents to partner with us and offer additional financing options for their clients. Our Financing Dreams class provides detailed training on how our mortgage products work, including buyer and property eligibility and the loan process. Upon completion of the four-hour course, you’ll earn CE toward your license (certified by the NC Real Estate Commission) and be listed as a preferred real estate agent on our website, increasing your visibility among potential buyers.
Financing Dreams is offered multiple times each year throughout the state, and is normally sponsored by a participating lender or local real estate association. For more information, contact Bill Hobbs at 919-850-2779.
Once you become a preferred agent, you’ll be better able to educate your clients about all the options available to them and help them purchase a home that meets their needs. Our loan process is simple, and follows the same basic steps as any other FHA, VA, USDA or conventional loan. We offer a 60-day interest rate lock period for the loan to be closed, approved and purchased.
We invite you to register for an upcoming class today!
Technology Requirements for Online Synchronous Distance Learning Courses
Please see the technology and course requirements listed below. If attendees do not have access to the technology required, they will not be able to participate in the online course. Cell phones cannot be used and only tablets with the same functionality as a computer or laptop can be used.
Computers and laptops must be equipped with webcams, speakers and a microphone or you can use a headset with a microphone.
- Desktop computer/laptop (PC or Apple) or a tablet with the same functionality as a computer or laptop.
- Broadband internet access with a strong, consistent connection to stream audio and video in both directions.
- Webcam, keyboard, headset with microphone or speakers and a microphone.
- Ability to see the full screen and access a keyboard at the same time.
- Use of microphone and camera for the duration of the course.
- Preferred browsers—Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.