Currently, the State of North Carolina is seeking comments on the following documents:
- 2020 North Carolina Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER) NC Commerce: DRAFT | 2020 CDBG Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2021-2025 North Carolina Consolidated Plan and 2021 North Carolina Annual Action Plan (a combined document) https://www.nccommerce.com/rural-development-division/cdbc/con-planscdbg/2021-2025 and
- North Carolina Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing https://www.nccommerce.com/rural-development-division/cdbc/con-planscdbg/2021-2025 .
These documents pertain to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) funding received by the State of North Carolina for the following programs:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) including CDBG Coronavirus (CDBG-CV);
- Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) including ESG Coronavirus (ESG-CV);
- HOME Investment Partnership (HOME);
- National Housing Trust Fund (HTF); and
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) including HOPWA Coronavirus (HOPWA-CV).
The comment period for each document is open from March 29,2021 through April 29,2021. Written comments will be accepted until 11:59 p.m., April 29,2021 and may be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to (919) 715-0096, or postal mailed to Valerie D. Moore, Attn: Public Comment, Rural Economic Development Division, NC Commerce, 4346 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-4346. All mailed comments must be postmarked no later than April 29, 2021.